|Community Services Assistant 3 - Skate Shop/Ice Patrol (Auxiliary)
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
August 25, 2017
at 4:30 PM
||1577 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||Parks, Recreation and Culture
||At City of Surrey’s Parks, Recreation and Culture Department, it takes a great deal of commitment, an outgoing positive attitude, a sense of fun and a whole lot of organizational ability to ‘fit’ in our recreation services team!
||• Support the Arena Operations team in a front line supervisory capacity overseeing public skating sessions and assisting with special events;
• Leading and supervising a team of staff to provide a safe and enjoyable skating experience for the participants.
||• The ability to work effectively within a team environment;
• Positive leadership ability;
• A strong level of skating ability;
• An exceptional and positive approach to customer service;
• Completed grade 12 and some post-secondary education from a recognized institution;
• 2 years related experience including supervision in recreation work or area of specialty;
• Current Emergency or Standard First Aid, and CPR C.
||• A high energy, enthusiastic approach to their work;
• Enjoy the chance to be part of a team that values leadership and organizational talents.
||14245 - 56th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||July 28, 2017 08:30 AM
||August 25, 2017 04:30 PM