|Skating Instructor (Auxiliary)
|*If you are interested in this opportunity please apply at www.surreycareers.ca to Job ID 1576.
||City of Surrey
To apply online, click
||As one of the fastest growing cities in Canada, City of Surrey is a globally recognized leader in building vibrant, sustainable communities through technology and innovation.
City of Surrey employees are talented innovators, inspired by meaningful work and the opportunity to drive our city—and their careers—forward. Build a City. Build a Future at the City of Surrey
With safe community facilities and highly trained skating instructors, City of Surrey Arenas provides residents of all ages and abilities with a wide selection of year-round ice recreation and skating lessons. In addition to league play and special events, we offer popular drop-in public skating at five arenas across the city.
We are currently recruiting for outgoing, enthusiastic & reliable Skating Instructors for our Learn-To-Skate program.
• Interacting with children and adults to create an exceptional customer experience;
• Utilizing your strong organizational skills to plan and teach structured skating lessons, prepare evaluation sheets, write progress cards;
• Set up equipment needed for lessons.
• Applicants must be available to work on weekends and Mondays and Wednesdays 4:30-7pm and weekends 10:45-12:45pm at South Surrey Arena.
• Proficient skating ability;
• Are a strong team player;
• Thorough knowledge of Ice skating skills and strong teaching/coaching skills;
• Coaching certification;
• Some relevant experience in skate instruction:
• Emergency First Aid and CPR with AED.
||13450 104 Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3T 1V8, Canada
||September 21, 2017 08:30 AM
||October 21, 2017 04:30 PM