|Introductory Level Sports Coach (Auxiliary)
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
November 27, 2017
at 4:30 PM
||1763 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||Parks, Recreation & Culture
||The City of Surrey’s Parks Recreation and Culture Department is currently recruiting for individuals who are motivated, outgoing, and energetic to join our team as a Sport Coach. The Sport Coach position will teach fundamental skills as well as the rules of the game in a fun and safe environment. This position requires working evenings and weekends.
The City is looking for candidates who are able to teach a variety of sports, including floorball, soccer, basketball, soccer, ball hockey, badminton and volleyball.
||• Create and implement age-appropriate activities for participants;
• Teach the fundamental skills along with the rules of the game in a fun and safe environment;
• Ensure general program readiness, including equipment, lesson plans and attendance lists;
• Communicate effectively with parents and participants on objectives, expectations and rules.
||• Minimum of 1 year’ experience as an Instructor;
• Current Emergency First Aid, CPR C, and AED certification;
• High-Five Certification (asset);
• NCCP Certified (asset);
• Reliable, patient, enthusiastic and enjoy working with people and children of all ages;
• Candidates interested in these instructor opportunities must possess excellent leadership, organizational and customer service skills.
||If you are interested in this opportunity please apply at SurreyCareers.ca to Job ID 1763. Posting will remain online until the position is filled.
||14245 - 56th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||October 30, 2017 08:30 AM
||November 27, 2017 04:30 PM