|Application Analyst 1 - Business Improvement Team (1-Year Project)
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
January 31, 2018
at 4:30 PM
||Planning & Development
||The Business Improvement Team (BIT) in the Planning and Development Department is currently looking for an Application Analyst to join our team. If you are someone who is agile, a team player, driven by “time-to-market” deliverables and solutions that provide ROI, with expectations of challenge and opportunities for growth, we encourage you to keep reading.
• You will use your ability to maintain a high degree of focus and attention to the finest details, while maintaining a broader perspective, as you engage in critical work in the implementation of solutions.
• You work exceptionally well in a team environment with a natural inclination for collaboration as you will support staff on operational hardware/application issues identified through Incident Tickets.
• You have excellent time management skills and will coordinate outstanding work to resolution either through development or scheduling through the BIT work program.
• You are a code linguist and have experience with SQL application development and can easily adapt to programming environments.
||Applicants under consideration will ideally have:
• SQL programming experience on enterprise applications.
• A Bachelor's Degree in an acceptable related discipline from a recognized post-secondary institution, plus 2 years of related andrelevant experience OR
• A Diploma in an acceptable related discipline from a recognized post-secondary institution, plus 4 years of related and relevant experience. OR
• Completion of technical courses in the field, plus 6 years of directly related experience.
• This position involves completion of a Police Information Check.
The City of Surrey offers a competitive compensation package including comprehensive extended health coverage, contributions to the Municipal Pension Plan, 3 weeks' vacation, continuing education reimbursement, professional membership dues, employee wellness passes and much more. If you are looking for a career to make a difference in the community and provide quality service, we want to hear from you.
||We encourage all interested applicants to apply! Please apply online to www.surreycareers.ca
||December 14, 2017 08:30 AM
||January 31, 2018 04:30 PM