|Restorative Justice Coordinator
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
April 13, 2018
at 4:30 PM
||2046 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||Under the supervision of the manager, coordinates the delivery of Surrey’s Restorative Justice Program, provides education and support to members regarding restorative practices, and recruits, trains and supervises Restorative Justice (RJ) volunteers.
- Researching, developing, and coordinating program initiatives, methods, and procedures.
- Providing support to offenders, families, and victims of crime through restorative processes.
- Conducting interviews with various parties, preparing participants, and facilitating RJ processes.
- Recruiting, training, and supervising volunteers involved in restorative processes.
- Coordinating and conducting RJ Conferences and Circles to meet the needs of victims and offenders.
- Facilitating referral of clients to appropriate community resources.
- Case management including coordinating with other staff and/or volunteers.
- Preparing correspondence, reports, and information summaries.
- Carrying out administrative and other duties as required.
- Completion of Grade 12, supplemented by a University Degree in Social Work, Psychology or a related field from a recognized post-secondary institution plus a minimum of two years relevant experience; or,
- Completion of Grade 12, supplemented by a Diploma in Social Work, Psychology or a related field from a recognized post-secondary institution plus a minimum of four years relevant experience.
- Experience in the delivery of Restorative Justice Programs in a community setting.
- A valid BC Driver’s License with a safe driving record and an RCMP Security Clearance is required.
||Please apply directly on www.surreycareers.ca
||13450 - 104th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3t 1V8, Canada
||March 13, 2018 08:30 AM
||April 13, 2018 04:30 PM