|General Store Supervisor
|*Please submit your Resume, along with a Cover Letter, indicating how you meet the qualifications. Please quote Competition #2018-05 and send in confidence, by 4:30 pm on March 30, 2018 via email or mail.
||Cultus Lake Park
This posting closed on
March 30, 2018
at 4:30 PM
||Competition #2018-05 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||Cultus Lake Park
||Cultus Lake Park is inviting applications from qualified candidates to fill the seasonal position of General Store Supervisor at Sunnyside Campground from 16 April 2018 until 6 September 2018.
||Under the direction of the Campground Administrator, the Store Supervisor is primarily responsible for:
purchasing, organizing and maintaining inventory;
training, coordinating & supervising store staff;
monitoring all duties to maintain quality, cleanliness & exceptional level of service;
ensuring prompt & efficient customer service;
ensuring policies & procedures are followed for cash handling.
||• Completion of Grade 12 and a minimum of two years' experience in a similar work environment, or an equivalent combination of education/experience.
||• Food Safe Certification & Occupational First Aid Level 1 or recognized equivalent an asset;
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and effectively handle conflicting priorities;
• Analytical skills to assess workload demands & operational capabilities to determine priorities,
schedule work & assign tasks to staff;
• Excellent communication skills, including the ability to express thoughts and ideas clearly and
converse with a wide range of people including contractors, staff, and the general public;
• Ability to foster a positive & supportive teamwork spirit among staff;
• Flexible, client focus, reliable & organized.
||The wage rate for this seasonal position is $15.00 per hour, plus 4% in addition to your gross income, in lieu of vacation pay, on each paycheck.
||• Sufficient physical strength and stamina to perform the required duties;
• Possess a valid Driver’s License.
||4165 Columbia Valley Hwy
Cultus Lake, B.C. V2R 5B5
||March 20, 2018 08:30 AM
||March 30, 2018 04:30 PM