|Exhibits Officer (Aux)
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
April 3, 2018
at 12:00 AM
||2062 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||The exhibits officer is responsible for the recording, safekeeping and movements of exhibits taken into possession by members of the Detachment and Officers of other external agencies.
||• Receives, checks, controls, maintains and ensures for the storage, security and movement of all exhibits for the Detachment.
• Lifts, sorts, arranges and stores items, as required; ensures that exhibits are maintained in the condition received.
• Maintains safe custody of the main exhibit room keys and ensures that all exhibits are safeguarded at all times.
• Assists in arranging special security for large narcotic seizures and/or exhibits of high monetary value.
• Assists in packing and shipping of drug exhibits.
• Keeps up to date with Court activity pertaining to exhibits and may give evidence in Court on continuity of exhibits.
• Responds to enquiries from internal and external sources on matters related to the work.
• Assists in the preparation and maintenance of files, records, ledgers and reports related to the work.
• Assists other staff in performing their duties.
• Performs other job related duties as assigned
||• Completion of Grade 12, supplemented by several business and computer application courses.
• Minimum of two years related clerical or warehousing experience in a police environment.
||Please apply on our website: www.surreycareers.ca
||13450 - 56th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||March 20, 2018 08:30 AM
||April 3, 2018 12:00 AM