|Business Service Analyst - Public Safety Research Policy Analyst
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
April 21, 2018
at 4:30 PM
||2067 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||The Public Safety Strategy is committed to supporting vulnerable persons through a variety of strategic initiatives that address needs and enhance community safety. This is complex work in the research and analysis of community programs and services and departmental operations to identify issues and opportunities and provide recommendations to management. Flexibility and adaptiveness will be key to delivering high quality research and analysis under tight deadlines that support development of new public safety programs and activities. The incumbent will exercise considerable judgment and initiative within established policies and guidelines.
||• Research public safety topics and prepare background papers, memos, corporate and committee reports, and briefing documents.
• Draft reports to inform program development, review relevant issues and inform program and policy development.
• Develop research surveys and questionnaires and utilize other tools to collect data and information relevant to the subject area
• Liaise with agencies, venders and staff to review, understand and assess feasibility and implications of proposed initiatives
• Prepare complex and comprehensive reports and documentation on analysis, findings and recommendations
• Attends and facilitates workshops, meetings and information sessions related to the work
• Developing performance data collection, tracking and reporting for initiatives under the Public Safety Strategy
• Advanced data processing and statistical analysis skills to translate complex information and performance metrics into useable intelligence about program outcomes, including development of recommendations for program evolution.
• Performing other related duties as required.
||• Degree in a related discipline including courses in mathematics, statistics and/or research methodology.
• Minimum of three years related experience.
• An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
||Please apply directly on our website: www.surreycareers.ca
||13450 - 104th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||March 21, 2018 08:30 AM
||April 21, 2018 04:30 PM