|Manager, Strategic Management and Performance
|*Please apply directly on our website: www.surreycareers.ca
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
April 23, 2018
at 4:30 PM
||2069 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||The Manger, Strategic Management and Performance reports to the Manager, Support Services and is accountable for leading the detachment strategic framework planning and implementation process. This position is also responsible for continuous improvement and best practice research and implementation, crime analysis, business intelligence and police analytics. This position requires an individual that is innovative, inclusive, transparent and collaborative, with strong ethics and values.
||• Ensure the alignment of the Surrey RCMP Strategic Framework with the City of Surrey Plans and Strategies (e.g., Public Safety, Sustainability Charter, Smart Surrey, Safe Mobility, etc.).
• Research, develop and implement industry best practices.
• Lead and support continuous improvement efforts across the Detachment.
• Build a strong external support infrastructure through the promotion of solid business relations with best practice organizations in the public safety industry.
• Establish section/function objectives within division goals and ensures targeted results are achieved for the sections reporting to this position.
• Align section objectives with that of the RCMP, City of Surrey and external clients.
• Implement service level expectations and ensure a high level of service delivery to support the RCMP and external clients.
• Provide leadership to section managers with an emphasis on the execution of plans, performance management and the delivery of high quality services.
• Develop and manage complex internal (RCMP & City of Surrey) and external (Client, partner, and service provider) relationships to support the achievement of departmental or functional area goals.
• Providing advice to the RCMP and City of Surrey Senior leadership/management teams.
• Represent the City of Surrey on local and regional committees.
• Work closely with the Detachment’s Operations Support and Corporate & Client Services Officers to resolve operational and administrative issues.
||• Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in in Public or Business Administration.
• Have a minimum of ten years’ experience and practice in strategic planning and analysis. An equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered.
• Have comprehensive knowledge of pertinent legislation and City bylaws and policies.
||13450 - 104th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||March 23, 2018 08:30 AM
||April 23, 2018 04:30 PM