|Records Clerk 2 (Auxiliary)
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
May 1, 2018
at 4:30 PM
||2103 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||The Surrey RCMP Detachment has an opening for Auxiliary Records Clerk 2 positions. The Records Clerk 2 is responsible for a wide variety of clerical and data entry duties within the RCMP Records Division.
||As a Records Clerk 2, you will:
• Reviews, enter, modify and remove information from files using the RCMP Electronic Data Systems.
• Other responsibilities will include filing, scanning, creating correspondence and providing information to other staff in regards to information contained in the RCMP Electronic Data Systems.
||As the successful candidate, you will:
• Be required to work rotating shifts, including weekends, evenings, graveyards & statutory holidays. As well as pre-scheduled hours, you may also be required to be on-call 24/7.
• Successful applicants will have completed Grade 12, supplemented by one year’s experience and training in a computerized office environment and an accurate typing speed of 45WPM.
• Applicants must be highly efficient and detail orientated. This position requires the completion of the RCMP Reliability Security Clearance.
||Please apply directly to job 2013 on our website: www.surreycareers.ca
||13450 - 104th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||April 11, 2018 08:30 AM
||May 1, 2018 04:30 PM