||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
November 16, 2018
at 11:30 PM
||2590 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||Parks, Recreation and Culture
||The City of Surrey’s Parks, Recreation & Culture Department is seeking regular part time Lifeguard/Instructors to provide exceptional customer service, fun and interactive program Instruction and effective safety supervision for the patrons of Surrey’s Indoor Pools.
||- Teach high-quality swim lesson programs for all ages.
- Provide safety supervision for all swimmers.
- Engage with a diverse client base to provide exceptional service.
- Provide a clean and safe swimming environment including maintaining change rooms and equipment functions.
- Perform water tests to ensure adequate water quality and occasionally work with Chlorine and other chemicals related to pool operations.
||- Completion of Grade 12.
||- Have formal Lifeguard and Instructor training.
- Have a full-time equivalent of 6 months formal related experience.
- Have current certifications in:
o Red Cross Water Safety Instructor (WSI).
o National Lifeguard Service- Pool Option.
o Current CPR "C" with Auto External Defibrillation.
||Please apply online at www.surrey.ca/careers
||13450 104 Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3T IV8, Canada
||November 2, 2018 08:30 AM
||November 16, 2018 11:30 PM