|Community Services Coordinator 2 - Business Operations
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
November 23, 2018
at 4:30 PM
||2598 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||Parks, Recreation and Culture
||Recreation Surrey has been offering residents diverse recreational spaces and programs to meet the needs of our communities. From gyms, pools and multi-purpose rooms to drop-in and regular recreation programs to special events, our recreation facilities aim to keep our residents healthy, active and engaged.
We’re currently looking for a Community Service Coordinator in the Business Operations section. This centralized business unit provides operational support and process alignment to the City’s 36 Recreation facilities. Work at this level is characterized by the significant scope and depth of financial and supervisory responsibility within a multi-functional and diversified group and the high profile of community services responsibility.
||- Focus on operations excellence, plan and execute a diverse range of programs for a variety of different audiences.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to provide Continual Improvement to the service delivery.
- Oversee the PRC Call Center operations, ensuring a high level of customer service through recruitment, training and leadership development.
- Build and maintain relationships proactively with stakeholder groups, internal and external, to provide seamless delivery to citizens.
- Assist with financial management.
- Follow pre-defined processes to ensure efficient daily operations and ongoing safety of people and city assets, recommending improvements, when required.
||- Graduation from a recognized university or college level program.
||- Have 4 years of progressively responsible experience in the delivery of recreation services or community development work.
- Have effective communication both written and verbally.
- Handle situations tactfully and have a strong foundation and experience around business process optimization.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered – must have technical expertise applicable to the role.
||Please apply online @ www.surreycareers.ca to Job ID 2598.
||November 16, 2018 08:30 AM
||November 23, 2018 04:30 PM