|Clerk 2 - Property Tax and Payment Services
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
February 20, 2019
at 4:30 PM
||2635 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||The Property Tax and Payment Services Clerk performs entry level clerical work including repetitive tasks of limited complexity. Work would include processing a variety of payment transactions for the City, answering customer inquiries over the phone, investigating customer questions and concerns, conducting data entry, processing documents at a routine level, and performing various office duties.
||• Work in a high transactional volume environment and provide an excellent customer experience to residents, business owners, and tax payers while using outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
• Use public relation skills to communicate policies and procedures related to Property taxes and Payment Services, in person or on the phone.
• Possess strong arithmetic skills and put them to good use while processing incoming payments.
• Be highly accurate with a strong attention to detail.
• Have strong Excel skills and are quick to learn new computer programs.
• Be patient and skilled in speaking with customers to maintain positive public relations especially at times when circumstances are strained.
||• Completion of Grade 12 or GED.
||• Courses completed in business, accounting, and computer applications, and/or office practices.
• Have a minimum 1 years’ experience in an office environment.
• Able to type 45 words per minute (net).
• Experience working in a front-line and high-volume customer service environment and/or in the financial/banking sector is an asset.
• The ability to provide service to a diverse community and ability to speak a second language is an asset.
||Please apply online @ www.surrey.ca/careers to Job ID 2635.
||13450 104 Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3T 1V8, Canada
||December 3, 2018 08:30 AM
||February 20, 2019 04:30 PM