|Clerk 2 - Information Technology
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
December 31, 2018
at 4:30 PM
||2653 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||Working directly with the IT Service Delivery & Asset Management team, the incumbent will be responsible for daily administration/clerical tasks of the division. This individual will perform entry level clerical work including repetitive tasks of limited complexity. Work may include gathering information, processing document at a routine level, and performing various office duties.
||• Receive equipment orders by reconciling packing slips to purchase requests, updating Purchase Order tracking system, and filing digital copies of Purchase Orders.
• Monitor IT Asset’s email and route requests to designated staff.
• Contact vendor’s for renewal quotes.
• Cover the reception desk by answering reception line (both Information Technology and Finance), handing out Finance cheques, directing walk-in customers, reserving and distributing IT loaner equipment, and accepting Purchasing Solicitations.
• Reconcile payroll entries by reviewing timekeeper entries against employee timesheets to verify accuracy.
• Distribute payroll payable reports by attaching payroll timesheets to appropriate payable report.
• File payroll documents in the appropriate pay period folder in alphabetical order.
• Other related work as required.
||• Completion of Grade 12, supplemented by courses in word processing, office practices and PC office applications.
||• Have a minimum 1 year experience and training in an office environment.
• Have an accurate typing speed of 45 WPM.
• Have the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
• Have the ability to effectively carry out oral and written instruction
• Use independent judgement in performing the duties of this position
||Please apply online @ www.surrey.ca/careers to Job ID 2653.
||December 6, 2018 08:30 AM
||December 31, 2018 04:30 PM