|Introductory Level Sport Instructor
|*If you are interested in this opportunity please apply at Surrey.ca to Job ID 2663. Posting will remain open until December 31, 2018.
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
December 31, 2018
at 4:30 PM
||2663 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||Parks, Recreation and Culture
||The City of Surrey recreation centres are looking for individuals who are motivated, outgoing, energetic and have exceptional customer service skills to join our team as a Sport Instructor. The Sport Instructor position will teach fundamental skills as well as the rules of the game in a fun and safe environment. This position requires working evenings and weekends.
||• Create and implement age-appropriate activities for participants.
• Teach the fundamental skills along with the rules of the game in a fun and safe environment.
• Ensure general program readiness, including equipment, lesson plans and attendance lists.
• Communicate effectively with parents and participants on objectives, expectations and rules.
||• Emergency First Aid with CPR C and AED.
• A strong background in sports.
• Enthusiastic and positive energy.
• Ability to work independently.
• Coaching/Instructing experience is an asset.
• NCCP accreditation is an asset.
• High Five certification is an asset.
||14245 - 56th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||December 20, 2018 08:30 AM
||December 31, 2018 04:30 PM