|SharePoint Analyst 3
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
March 14, 2019
at 4:30 PM
||2776 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||Reporting to the IT Applications Manager the SharePoint Analyst 3 is a senior technical position responsible for the implementation of SharePoint solutions to meet clients’ business needs.
||• Perform analysis, design, development, implementation, migration and provides documentation for projects using SharePoint.
• Engage in research and fact-finding to assist in formulating and defining the scope and objectives of projects using SharePoint within the city.
• Provide technical leadership, considering the implications of applying the SharePoint solution to clients’ current business environment.
• Provide troubleshooting assistance and support to our clients.
• Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
• Works exceptionally well in a team setting supporting our collaborative work environment.
• Responsible for more complex and specialized assignments as well as supervisory responsibilities.
• Facilitate and incorporate records management requirements into SharePoint design in alignment with best practices and standards.
||• Completion of a Degree in a related field from a recognized institution plus four years related experience or an acceptable equivalent combination of education and experience.
||• Have a proven track record of successful implementations and migrations for SharePoint projects.
• Have four years of hands on experience with SharePoint analysis, design, configuration and integrations.
• Have an in-depth understanding of document and content management and collaboration in SharePoint.
• Have knowledge of Records Management.
• Experience implementing SharePoint Online is preferred.
• Experience with Office 365 services (Teams, Flows, PowerApps) is an asset.
• Completion of a Police Information Check.
||Please apply online @ www.surrey.ca/careers to Job ID 2776
||February 13, 2019 08:30 AM
||March 14, 2019 04:30 PM