|Clerk 3 - PRC Call Centre Operations
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
March 12, 2019
at 4:30 PM
||2799 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||Parks, Recreation, and Culture
||Surrey Parks, Recreation & Culture is looking for an energetic and self-motivated Clerk 3 to join the Community and Recreation Services team in a regular part time status. The position assists in providing operational support and leadership to an auxiliary staff team as well as ensuring the Parks, Recreation and Culture Call Centre is organized, responsive, and operates with a customer-service focus.
This customer service-oriented individual will have demonstrated initiative, teamwork, communication and problem solving skills. This individual will be opened to innovation and learning new technology to foster efficiency in daily Parks, Recreation & Culture Call Centre operations. This position also plays a key role to ensure call takers have relevant knowledge, skill and abilities to perform their duties.
||• Have good judgment and decision making.
• Have experience with CLASS registration system, payment balancing, payroll, staff scheduling and customer account problem solving.
• Have a working knowledge of COSMOS and Cityworks as it pertains to Parks Service Requests.
||• Completion of grade 12.
• Have supplemented by several courses in word processing.
• Be knowledgeable with current office practices, PC office applications.
• Have at least two years’ experience and training in an office environment.
• Have the ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
• Make independent judgment in performing the duties of the position.
• Have good interpersonal and public relations skills.
• Have accurate typing speed of 45 w.p.m.
||Please apply online @ www.surrey.ca/careers to Job ID 2799.
||February 26, 2019 08:30 AM
||March 12, 2019 04:30 PM