|Community Services Assistant 2 - Call Centre
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
March 15, 2019
at 4:30 PM
||2807 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||Parks Recreation and Culture
||As a Community Services Assistant 2 located at City Hall, you will have excellent customer skills, high energy, and enthusiastic approach to your work and enjoy the chance to be a part of a team that values leadership and organizational talents.
||• Provide customer service in person and over the phone.
Assist with registering clients in programs, facility rental requests and membership purchases.
• Provide routine information to the public regarding programs and facilities in a courteous and professional manner.
• Assist staff in promoting events as required.
• Assist with Parks Service requests.
• Assist with business operations related tasks as required.
• Other related job duties as required.
||• Completion of grade 12, supplemented by 1 year of experience in community service work, or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
• A current Emergency First Aid with CPR certificate.
||Please apply online @ www.surrey.ca/careers to Job ID 2807
||February 28, 2019 08:30 AM
||March 15, 2019 04:30 PM