|Clerk 3 - Accounts Payable
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
March 14, 2019
at 11:30 PM
||2820 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||As a Clerk 3 in the Accounts Payable section of the Finance Department, you will perform moderately complex and diversified clerical work in various capacities. Work at this level will require independent judgment and initiative within defined guidelines.
||• Employ attention to detail to maintain a high level of accuracy while performing large volumes of data-entry on a daily basis.
• Collaborate with other members of the Accounts Payable team to meet data-entry deadlines and perform other related duties as required.
• Use excellent interpersonal skills, you will provide exceptional customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
• Use outstanding communication skills, you will effectively explain Accounts Payable policies and procedures by telephone, in person and in writing.
• Possess strong arithmetic skills to accurately verify financial information.
• Have the ability to efficiently scrutinize incoming documents against Accounts Payable guidelines and identify non-conforming elements to prevent against data-entry errors.
• Experience with Microsoft Excel and are quick to learn new software applications.
||• Completion of grade 12, supplemented by several courses in word processing, office practices and PC office applications.
• Have a minimum of two years of experience and training in an office environment.
• Accurate typing speed of 45 w.p.m.
• Good knowledge of the department’s operations and procedures, proficient computer skills and be able to perform related duties as required.
||Please apply online @ www.surrey.ca/careers
||13450 104 Avenue
Surrey, BC V3T 1V8
||March 7, 2019 08:30 AM
||March 14, 2019 11:30 PM