|Project Management Assistant - Training Administrator
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
April 12, 2019
at 11:30 PM
||2865 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||Parks, Recreation, and Culture
||Surrey Parks, Recreation & Culture is looking for an energetic and self-motivated Training Administrator to join the team in a temporary full-time capacity. The position will assist in providing operational support for the successful implementation and completion of the Recreation Management Project in the Parks, Recreation and Culture Department.
This customer service-oriented individual will have demonstrated initiative, teamwork, communication and problem-solving skills. This individual will have strong organizational skills and function within time constraints and fixed deadlines. This individual will need to work and communicate across multiple locations.
||• Coordination of all training resources (training room, computers, printer documents).
• Scheduling and coordinating all trainers, facilities and equipment.
• Create and post sessions and manage all registrations for testing and training that require pre-requisite.
• Proofread training materials and suggestion for continuity of multiple facilitators.
• Develop training tracking process for 800 participants.
• Provide analysis of completion rates.
• Develop plan to increase completion rates.
• Provide on site support for training logistics.
• Create and deliver a communication plan to ensure all Facilitators and participants register and complete training successfully.
||• Completed grade 12, supplemented by business and/or computer courses at a post-secondary level.
||• A minimum of 3 years progressively responsible, related experience.
• A minimum accurate typing speed of 45 wpm is required.
• An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
• A Valid BC Drivers’ License.
||Please apply online @ www.surrey.ca/careers to Job ID 2865.
||March 29, 2019 08:30 AM
||April 12, 2019 11:30 PM