|Community Services Coordinator - Arena Business Operations
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
May 7, 2019
at 4:30 PM
||The Community Services Coordinator 2 will be responsible for the coordination and supervision of all Arena Business Operations and services including but not limited to front counter operations, program registration, office budgets and expenses and creating a welcoming environment for a positive customer experience. This position will play a key role in supervising and supporting junior staff and in ensuring our facilities meet the needs of our community.
We’re looking for a positive leader who has a strong foundation in creating and delivering programs in a recreational setting. The successful candidate will lead staff and coordinate with other stakeholders to create and implement programs for a wide range of audiences, each with specific needs.
The role includes
• Planning and implementing a diverse range of programs for a variety of different audiences. Follow safety processes to identify and correct unsafe conditions around the recreation facility, including equipment and program activity safety.
• Develop and administer annual budgets and grants including revenues and expenditures
• Prepare reports as required including budget, operations and grants.
• Working collaboratively with community stakeholders to enhance program and service delivery and offerings.
• Recruit, train and supervise support staff involved in front counter operations, program registration, and the processing and maintenance of records and reports.
Our ideal candidate is a community minded leader who has strong leadership and supervisory skills as well as scope and depth with financial responsibilities, front counter operations, is an effective communicator who can adapt to any situation and respond with tact and professionalism.
The individual we’re looking for must have a good understanding of community recreation facilities, their purpose and objectives. They’ll also have leadership and supervisory experience in an arena.
The successful candidate will have:
• Graduated from a recognized university or college level program.
• 4 years of progressively responsible experience in the delivery of recreation services or community development work in an Arena setting.
• Technical expertise application to the role.
• An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
||If you are interested in this opportunity please apply at Surrey.ca/careers to Job ID 2877. Posting will remain posted until May 7, 2019
||14245 - 56th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||April 30, 2019 08:30 AM
||May 7, 2019 04:30 PM