|Recreation Facility amintenance Worker 3
||City of Surrey
||Parks, Recreation and Culture
||This is supervisory, technical and custodial work in an Arena facility. While the maintenance function is the major focus of the role, interaction with the public in the provision of recreation facility services is important to the position. You will work under minimal supervision for routine matters and under guidance for new or complex assignments. The incumbent will provide leadership, supervision and guidance to Recreation Facility Maintenance Worker 1’s and 2’s and other subordinate custodial and technical staff.
||• Operate refrigeration, ice making and water treatment equipment and machinery.
• Perform janitorial duties and routine building maintenance.
• Observe, record and report on equipment and buildings.
• Keep accurate records and daily logs of activities, equipment and material usage reports.
• Deal tactfully and courteously with the public and practice good public relations while responding to their inquiries.
• Supervise and direct and schedule subordinate staff.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
||• Completion of Grade 12.
• Have a valid Refrigeration Operator Certificate issued by Technical Safety BC.
• Minimum of three years progressively responsible relevant experience which includes dealing with the public in high demand situations.
• Supervisory experience.
• Have an emergency first aid safety oriented certificate (or equivalent).
• Have a valid BC Driver’s license.
• Good knowledge and use of materials, methods and equipment used in janitorial and building maintenance work.
• Possess basic computer skills.
||14245 - 56th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||May 8, 2019 08:30 AM
||May 29, 2019 04:30 PM