|Animal Shelter Attendant
||City of Surrey
||2940 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||The Bylaw Enforcement & Licencing Section has a term job opportunity at the Surrey Animal Shelter for an Animal Shelter Attendant. As an Animal Shelter Attendant, you are the first point of contact at the Shelter providing exceptional customer service to those who visit or call into the shelter. The successful candidate is someone who excels in clerical and office-related work but also enjoys caring for animals.
||• Perform clerical duties including but not limited to answering calls, assisting with applications, picking up supplies and donations as directed
• Process transactions and maintain files and records
• Provide support and assistance at events related to the work.
• Monitor the health and welfare of animals
||• Completion of Grade 12 and a minimum of one-year experience working with animals.
• Valid BC Driver’s License with safe driving history.
||• Knowledge of methods, practices and procedures for the care and feeding of animals
• Knowledge of medications and routine medical treatments related to the work
• Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships
• Ability to provide support and assistance at events related to the work
• Ability to move heavy objects and animals
||Please apply online @ www.surrey.ca/careers
||May 10, 2019 08:30 AM
||May 23, 2019 04:30 PM