|Community Services Assistant 2 - Facility Attendant
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
June 5, 2019
at 4:30 PM
||The City of Surrey is looking for auxiliary Community Services Assistant 2 – Facility Attendants for our Recreational Centre. The successful candidate will have a high energy, enthusiastic approach to their work and enjoy the chance to be part of a team that values leadership and organizational talents. An outgoing, fun and positive attitude, as well as a love for working with all ages and abilities is a must as an engaging presence is required every day! Your experience and passion for creating dynamic, educational and fun activities will play a key role in providing meaning recreation programs for the residents of Surrey.
||• Maintain the program rooms, storage spaces, lobbies and grounds and ensure equipment is safe, clean and hazard-free at all times.
• Maintain facility logs, process documents, and complete daily filing.
• Engage and help manage the activities in our public areas which may include games, dance and sports-related play.
• Provide leadership and have strong team building skills and a sense of enthusiasm.
• Provide a positive presence in and around the building to help customers with questions on how to properly interact with our building
• Encourage the participation of children and families and help to contribute to positive communities.
• This position does require some physical work and as you will be responsible for setup/takedown and other gymnasium duties.
||• Completion of Grade 12 supplemented by 1 year office experience or an equivalent acceptable combination of training and experience.
• Emergency First Aid and CPR Certificate or an acceptable equivalent.
• Communicates effectively both orally and in writing.
• Good interpersonal, customer service and public relations skills.
• Sound knowledge of operation of standard office equipment including a computer terminal and software applications related to the work performed.
• Physical co-ordination and stamina necessary to carry out the duties of the position.
||14245 - 56th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||May 29, 2019 08:30 AM
||June 5, 2019 04:30 PM