||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
June 28, 2019
at 4:30 PM
||2998 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||Parks, Recreation and Culture
||The City of Surrey’s Parks Division aims to ensure that our more than 200 parks and trails are well-designed and maintained to meet the needs of our growing communities. As part of that commitment, we’re looking for a Groundskeeper 2.
||As a Groundkeeper 2, you will be responsible for a variety of work that involves grounds maintenance and turf management.Duties may include:
• Turf maintenance
• Litter control
• Training of seasonal staff
• Oversee a small work team
• Respond to inquiries from the public and community groups
||The successful candidate will meet one of the following criteria:
• Completed Grade 12, supplemented by the successful completion of five additional relevant courses from an approved post-secondary institution, plus 2 years recent experience in landscape maintenance/construction.
• Completion of Grade 12, supplemented by a Technical Certificate Program (one-year full-time) from an approved post-secondary institution, plus 18 months of recent experience in landscape maintenance/construction.
• Completion of a diploma program from an approved post-secondary institution, plus a minimum of 6 months recent experience in landscape maintenance/construction.
||You must also:
• have a valid BC Driver’s License with a safe driving record.
• be physically able to carry work of a heavy manual nature in all weather conditions.
||Please apply online @ www.surrey.ca/careers to Job ID 2998.
||June 17, 2019 08:30 AM
||June 28, 2019 04:30 PM