|Business Analyst 2 - Business Improvement Team
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
July 10, 2019
at 11:59 PM
||3014 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||Planning and Development
||Reporting to and under general direction of the Business Improvement Manager in Planning & Development, the Business Analyst, will formulate and define business scope and objectives through research, fact-finding and a general understanding of applicable business and industry requirements. Projects to be worked on include Online Permit Portals, Customer Queue Management, Business Intelligence Dashboards, and Internal Business Process Reviews.
||As a key member of the team you will:
• Provide detailed analyses of end-to-end business processes (current and future state), process definition, business process and business workflow mapping.
• Work closely with departmental stakeholders to develop strong working relationships and to effectively articulate and advocate on their behalf.
• Provide ongoing support and training to all end users, including management staff in the use of analytical tools, through training programs, one on one consultation, systems or procedural advice etc.
• Develop training materials for staff and ensuring that end user system documentation is appropriate and complete.
• Work closely with departmental stakeholders to ensure requirements are in place and understood and documented for various projects and continual improvement initiatives.
• Maximizing integration between end user groups by analyzing business processes and recommending improvements where appropriate.
||• You will have a degree in a related field from a recognized institution plus two years related experience or an acceptable equivalent combination of education and experience.
• A Police Information Check will be required.
• An in-depth knowledge of business analyst best practices.
• Able to understand organizational culture and adjust your style and approach to meet customer needs.
• A strong dedication to serving clients and ability to work closely with end users.
• Work exceptionally well with developers in cross-functional teams.
• Ability to work in a strategic and proactive manner to perform under pressure, and meet deadlines established according to corporate priorities.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills in order to persuade and influence others to obtain acceptance of ideas and cooperation on proposed initiatives and actions.
||Please apply online to www.surreycareers.ca
||June 24, 2019 08:30 AM
||July 10, 2019 11:59 PM