|Community Services Assistant 3 - Skate Shop & Ice Patrol
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
August 23, 2019
at 4:30 PM
||The City of Surrey Arenas are looking for individuals who are motivated, outgoing, energetic and have exceptional customer service skills to join our Ice Patrol & Skate Shop team. The Ice Patrol and Skate Shop team members ensure the safety of patrons during public skating sessions, provide quality customer service at the skate shop, and perform any other assigned duties.
||• Support the Arena Operations team in a front line supervisory capacity overseeing public skating sessions and assisting with special events;
• Leading and supervising a team of staff to provide a safe and enjoyable skating experience for the participants.
||• Current Emergency First Aid with CPR C and AED.
• Completed grade 12 and some post-secondary education from a recognized institution.
• 2 years related experience including supervision in recreation work or area of specialty.
• The ability to work effectively within a team environment.
• Positive leadership ability.
• Enjoy the chance to be part of a team that values leadership and organizational talents.
• A high energy, enthusiastic approach to their work.
• A strong level of skating ability.
• An exceptional and positive approach to customer service.
||14245 - 56th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||August 7, 2019 08:30 AM
||August 23, 2019 04:30 PM