|Community Safety Coordinator
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
February 7, 2020
at 4:30 PM
||3432 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||Parks, Recreation and Culture
||This is a term position in the Community Safety Section within the Parks, Recreation and Culture department. The Community Safety Coordinator will be a self-motivated and proactive team member with the ability to anticipate opportunities and challenges in program delivery and formulate solutions. The position is responsible for the coordination and delivery of key aspects of Community Safety initiatives such as the new Surrey Anti-Gang Family Empowerment (SAFE) Program. The ability to build relationships across sectors and facilitate a collaborative work environment are necessary skills in this role. This position will be key in supporting the development and delivery of marketing, communications, and promotion of Community Safety initiatives and the SAFE Program.
• Promotes and supports project development through community engagement, events, and development and dissemination of promotional materials.
• Plans, develops, implements, and evaluates communication strategies to support the Community Safety Section;
• Prepares and delivers presentations.
• Researches, develops, and coordinates complex projects including meeting tight deadlines with multiple competing deliverables.
• Supports and facilitates workshops, meetings, and outreach activities.
• Develops and implements communications plans to execute projects from start to finish.
• Diploma in a related discipline supplemented by a minimum of 5 years progressive related experience.
• An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
• Valid BC Driver’s License.
||Please apply online @ www.surrey.ca/career
||January 24, 2020 08:30 AM
||February 7, 2020 04:30 PM