|Property Agent 3 - Realty Development
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
December 23, 2020
at 4:30 PM
||3604 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||Engineering - Realty
||The Property Agent 3 is a senior level position with a blend of office and field work pertaining to the acquisition and tenure of real property.
||• Demonstrate advanced problem solving, communication, negotiation and mediation skills.
• You will lend your in-depth knowledge of principles and procedures associated with negotiation communications, acquisition, appraising and law related to real property to a dedicated team of professionals.
• Prepare and review real property transaction reports, contracts and documents including acquisitions, dispositions, and asset management.
• Review appraisals and demonstrate a working knowledge of the land development process.
• Thorough understanding of and the ability to interpret civil engineering drawings.
• Functional understanding of survey and conveyancing.
• Using your customer relationship, management and interpersonal skills you will negotiate the acquisition of a variety of interests in land including other forms of tenure with property owners and/or representatives.
• A highly motivated team player, you will provide supervision, technical assistance and direction as well as advise various departments within the City, external committees, boards and groups.
• You prescribe to highest ethical and professional standards pledging to conduct yourself in a manner that is not detrimental to the public nor the reputation of the City of Surrey. You are someone who sees the “Big Picture” and is strategic in aligning business practices to the overall direction of the organization.
• You feel comfortable in identifying problems, dedicated to seeking solutions and are an exceptional team player.
• Understand project planning basics and demonstrate an ability to apply these principles to projects involving property acquisition.
||• A minimum of a 2-year diploma in a related technology of discipline (e.g. Urban Land Economics).
• A minimum of eight (8) years current related experience to real estate.
• An equivalent combination of experience and training may be considered.
• Be eligible for membership in the Appraisal Institute of Canada, or the Real Estate Institute of BC.
• A valid BC Driver’s license with a safe driving record.
||Please apply online @ www.surrey.ca/careers to job ID 3604.
||December 3, 2020 08:30 AM
||December 23, 2020 04:30 PM