|Trades Improver 2 EOCP - Water Distribution Operator 2 - Hydrant Maintenance
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
December 31, 2020
at 4:30 PM
||3617 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||Skilled manual tasks involving considerable physical effort in the performance of maintenance to fire hydrants.
||• Locate various valves and hydrants using a water map book, and construction drawings.
• Repair damaged or faulty hydrants.
• Inspects and maintains valves and hydrants by following a standard operating procedure for hydrant maintenance (AWWA). Records information on hydrants.
• Clean out debris and brush around fire hydrants.
• Use a variety of hand and power tools.
• Assign and oversees the work of others.
• Assist crew members in performing their duties.
• Keep an inventory of and orders hydrant parts and components.
• Respond to inquiries from the public.
• Provide field services for Hydrant Use Permits.
||• Valid B.C. Driver's License with safe driving record.
• EOCP Level 1 certification in good standing.
||Please apply online @ www.surrey.ca/careers to Job ID 3617.
||December 10, 2020 08:30 AM
||December 31, 2020 04:30 PM