|Community Services Assistant 2 - Front Desk
|*This position will be open until filled
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
September 16, 2021
at 11:59 PM
||3934 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||Parks, Recreation & Culture
||As a Community Services Assistant 2, you will have excellent customer skills, high energy, and an enthusiastic approach to your work and enjoy the chance to be a part of a team that values leadership and organizational talents. This is an auxiliary position which includes weekend/weekday/evening shifts.
||•Front line customer service in person and over the phone.
•Assist with programs in various town centers, registering clients, booking facilities and implementing daily cash procedures.
•Maintain the program areas, ensuring the equipment is safe, clean and hazard-free at all times.
•Assist staff in planning, organizing, promoting, implementing and leading recreational activities as required.
•Other related job duties.
||• Completion of Grade 12.
• A current Emergency First Aid and CPR certification or willing to obtain.
• 1 Year of experiences in relevant community service work.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
• Customer Service Experience.
• Cash handling experience.
||• This position requires completion of a Police Information Check.
• Successful applicants must provide proof of qualifications.
||13450 104 Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3T 1V8, Canada
||July 16, 2021 08:30 AM
||September 16, 2021 11:59 PM