|Community and Recreation Manager
|*If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply at https://www.surrey.ca/about-surrey/jobs-careers to Job ID 4173
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
November 26, 2021
at 4:30 PM
||The Community and Recreation Manager position is an advanced level position that provides professional work related to the complex and diverse operation and administration of recreation services. This includes the development, coordination, and implementation of community programs and partnerships designed to meet the needs of the community. Work at this level is characterized by the significant scope and depth of financial and supervisory responsibility within a diverse working environment and the high profile of community services responsibility.
||• Manage a team of unionized staff working in a variety of positions within the Town Centre.
• Prepare and manage the operating budget and capital budgets within the Town Centre.
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with all stakeholders including staff, public, community groups, School District, and other government agencies.
• Develop, implement, and sustain long-range plans.
• Participate in the planning and design of recreation facilities.
• Demonstrate proficiency in public relations techniques and conflict resolution.
• Demonstrate the ability to communicate in a professional manner, both orally and in writing.
• Ensure consistency and sound judgement in decision-making.
||As the successful candidate, you will:
• Hold a university Degree in a related discipline.
• Have a minimum of five years’ of relevant experience including management in a unionized environment.
||13450 104 Ave
Surrey, British Columbia
V3T 1V8, Canada
||October 29, 2021 08:30 AM
||November 26, 2021 04:30 PM